<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

Ishii Official 

Done. The Dodgers kicked in some cash (The Fourth Outfielder breaks down), which should make this deal a little easier to swallow. This is one of those funny trades where there does not seem to be a consensus as to whether this was a good or bad trade. Let your thoughts be known in the comments. Love it/hate it/cried yourself to sleep thinking of Jason Phillips in a Dodgers uniform?

On a more interesting topic, anyone catch Spring Break Shark Attack last night on CBS? Wow, I don't remember the last time I saw such a good, bad made for TV movie. I found myself really into watching hot, young, well-endowed spring break chicks getting eaten by giant sharks. I know, I need therapy.
Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?