<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

You Wicked Awful Sawx Bandwagon Bum! 

1. You're a New Yorker starring in a movie about this fanatical Red Sox dude. How did you negotiate those dangerous waters? Pick a side already!

Jimmy Fallon: I grew up in Saugerties, upstate NY. I was never really serious with one team. I was into the Mets because my Dad worked at IBM where he got free Mets tickets, so I was into the Mets ... like two games a year. Then I got to "Saturday Night Live" where my boss (Lorne Michaels) has unbelievable New York Yankees tickets, so he invites us to the games. I'm going to all the games, so I might as well root for the team I'm gonna go sit with. I became a Yankees fan for a few years. But now, I gotta say, I'm really rooting for the Red Sox.
Wow, I gotta say that after seeing Jimmy Fallon on the field celebrating with the Red Sox last night and then reading this interview excerpt, I'm really rooting for the SS Bandwagon to sink before Fallon has an opportunity to jump ship.
Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?