<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 15, 2004

Guess who's back . . .  

. . . back again, Norm is back . . . tell a friend. Doo doo doo.

Sorry for the extended layoff (and for the bad Eminem reference) but every so often real life gets in the way of my secret, alternative cyber-baseball geek life. I know I know, I need to set priorities. I should be back to posting a bit more regularly soon. Thanks to those who have e-mailed and left messages wanting to know if I was still alive. Yup, still alive and kickin. And thanks to the rest of the Mets bloggers who kept chugging along and fighting the good fight, despite a season that went from hopeful to dreadful in the blink of an eye.

So, let's recap what's taken place since I went AWOL: Mets tanked; fired Howe; had Reyes and Matsui swap positions; demoted Duquette; extracted Richie Rich, aka Jeff Wilpon, from baseball operations; hired Minaya; created their own TV network; fired entire coaching staff save Rick Peterson; insulted Don Baylor; and have engaged in an American Idol-like search for a new manager. Well, now that we're all caught up I guess I can start commenting on new developments as they unravel. Stay tuned . . .

Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?