<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Son of a Bitch! 

I'm way too incensed to form a coherent thought about what just happened tonight. Nice fucking "plan" Duquette you little worm. My gut reaction is that the Wilpon's desire for "meaningful" games in September (read, ticket sales) just trumped the long term success of this team. Maybe I was being naive, but I bought into this new direction the team was going - getting younger with an emphasis on replenishing the farm system in order to pour a foundation for a solid future. Yeah, I bought into it hook, line an sinker. What a dope I am. I'm going to let this marinate a bit, maybe throw up, and be back tomorrow with some thoughts.

Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?