<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Rick Peterson vs. Anna Benson 

It seems that if Kris Benson is traded to the Mets, pitching coach/guru Rick Peterson will have his hands full trying to find scientific evidence to counter this hypothesis by Benson's sultry, and demanding, wife Anna:
I hate it. There’s no scientific proof that sex is going to hurt your pitching performance. Each player has his own ritual, and Kris’s is no sex when he pitches. It pisses me off because if you tell me I can’t have something then that just makes me want it more. I like having sex with Kris. We’ve had some pretty nasty fights over this issue.
You can find that comment and others in this interview I found linked to at MVN (Parental Discretion Advised) and if that's not enough Anna for you, you can always visit her at her website. I think that Peterson should take the Benson's down to the American Sports Medicine Institute in Alabama to have Kris tested to see how he pitches with and without "relations."

Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?