<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 19, 2004

He's Baaaaaack 

Zippidy doo da, zippidy ay, my oh my what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine headin' my way, zippidy doo day, zippidy ay. Okay, I gotta get a hold of myself. Why am I skipping around my crib singing you ask? Because it's confirmed! Jose Reyes is back at Shea, he's been activated, and is currently penciled in batting 2nd. In other roster news, Pedro Feleciano has been demoted to AAA Norfolk and Norfolk closer Jose Parra has been called up to the Mets. Parra, a 31 year old right handed journeyman, has spent short stints with the Dodger, Twins, Pirates and Diamondbacks. Parra is currently tied for 2nd in the Eastern League with 16 saves and sports an impressive 1.69 ERA, 1.11 WHIP, .196 BAA and has struck out 34 batters in only 26.2 innings.

Edit: Mike Piazza is not in the starting line-up. Gggrrr. Is it too much to ask that the Mets send out a line-up with Reyes, Floyd and Piazza? Seriously, I don't think these three have been in the same lin-up together more than about 15 times. Piazza, by the way, is 4 for 6 off Tiger's starter Jason Johnson. Double gggrrr.
Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?