<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Sunday Papers 

Shea Hot Corner Axis of Evil member Bob Klapisch reviews Jeff Pearlman's new book about the '86 Mets, The Bad Guys Won. What a surprise, Bobby has almost nothing nice to say about it. I'm beginning to feel that I could scroll the letters M-E-T-S on a gold bar, hand it to Bobby, and he would find something to bitch about. I haven't had a chance to read Jeff's book yet, but it's on the top of my list of non law related books to read after the bar exam. The book is currently getting rave reviews from everyone I know that is reading it.

The Post's Mike Vaccaro has some harsh words for Met ownership in GET THE FRED OUT! Vaccaro calls for an all out fan boycott of the Mets in hopes of chasing the Wilpons out of town. I'd settle for a cut in the hot dog prices?

Mets second basemen by default Danny Garcia gets some ink today. Check out Jorge Arangure's story here and a Mets.com article here.
Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?