<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

A-Rod to the Yankees? 

In direct response to my post from yesterday (see Alex Rodriguez is Evil below), Alex Rodriguez apparently confirmed that he is indeed evil. Both Newsday and the NY Post are reporting that the Yankees and Rangers "have held serious discussions" about a trade that would send Alfonso Soriano to the Rangers in exchange for the Ranger's recently named captain, Sir Alex Rodriguez. Yankees' GM Brian Cashman all but confirmed the rumor, stating "I won't comment on trade rumors, but it should come as no surprise that I am constantly floating weather balloons to my counterparts. Ninety-nine of them get popped and fall to the ground." In the article Rodriguez is quoted as saying, "well I saw what the Shea Hot Corner said about me yesterday and I thought it would be fun to mess with him a little." Thanks Alex, wanna kick me again?
Site Meter Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?